The 1st of May is not just Labor Day in Germany. It’s also the day when thousands of villages and towns celebrate “Maifest.” Dances around the “Maibaum” (maypole in the center of town, painted and decorated with colorful streamers), carnivals, love affairs and great food.
Why not celebrate Maifest at home with family, friends and neighbors? Here is all you need for an authentic German Maifest:
- 3 packs of Beer Bratwurst (handmade, frozen)
- 10 oval sausage pretzel buns (handmade, frozen)
- 10 Bavarian pretzels (handmade, frozen)
- 1 jar Rhineland hot mustard
- 1 jar Bavarian sweet mustard
- 2 bags German savory snacks (assorted potato chips or peanut flips)
- 2 bags of Haribo gummy candies (different assortment)
- 2 jars of Swabian gherkins
- 1 bottle of Austrian raspberry syrup (for Maybowle; mix with sparkling wine or sparkling water)
Ground or 3 Day-Shipping is free (a small shipping surcharge applies for destinations in the Western states).
Please note: we reserve the right to make a change in the selection of products, with equal or higher priced substitutes, without further notice, pending availability of inventory.
- Weight: 480 oz
- Width: 14 in
- Depth: 14 in
- Height: 14 in